Steps to writing a well-organized and easy to read self study document include the following:
1) Use this Self-Study Template to prepare your document.
2) Use the Outcomes Assessment Presentation and the Focus on Measurement Tools Presentation to help with Principle 1: Outcomes Assessment.
3) Use the Preparing a Self Study for COSMA Accreditation Presentation from the NASSM 2012 Conference for additional assistance.
Your self-study consists of two sections, Volume 1 and Volume 2. When submitting the self-study electronically, submit one .pdf that contains both Volumes 1 and 2. If submitting hard copies, please include eleven (11) copies in your shipment to COSMA headquarters.
- Title Page
- Table of Contents
- Background information
- Documentation of Accreditation Principles
- Faculty CVs
- Outcomes Assessment Plan, Results, and Actions
- Strategic Plan